Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey

hey whats up?
my name is audrey(for those who don't know) and this is my blog!!
i am 13 years old. i LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV ferrets. they are
the best thing on this world. i am gonna get one whatever my parents think(lol).
i wud love to make new friends on here. and my friends ive got r gonna post comments
on here. i wanna make a shout-out to my BFF's in the whole world,
Sydney, Emily, Kaitlyn,
and Maddi(my kewlio cousin).
have a great day u guys!
my mom is making me go on this crazy diet called GAPS. if anyone has been on it and it worked
miracles(lollollol) let me know pleaase!!! anyways, gotta go! ttyl! i will post lata!
i luv ya all!!!!! :) Sydney, give gilley, simba and bailey a kiss! maddi, give max a kiss for me!
bye!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI AUDREY
IT IS EMILY.
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING MUCH. IT IS COOL THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG SO WE SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO.
TTYL!!!
BYE

Anonymous said...

Hey my Darlin Audrey!
This is your best Bud in the World!
Sydney!
I love you bunches and hope to see you really soon!
School is going great...But i miss you terribly!
LOVE YA!!
Sydney

Anonymous said...

thank you guys for commenting on my blog!!! i love you sydney and emily!! u guys r like a piece of caramel candy-sweet as can be!!!!
luv ya bunches! keep reading;i will post more. :)
Audrey