Thursday, November 6, 2008

Audrey's Little Craft eShop

Hi everyone!!

I am wanting to try to earn some money for maybe going to a private school.
My parents can't afford the whole $350, so I really really really need to make some
money. I know I might not make enough, but I want to try. This blog is going to be
personal blog/craft eShop. I am going to sell bracelets, necklaces, earrings, little sewing
projects, and any other little craft I can do. I won't be starting to make anything for about
1 or 2 weeks (need to get supplies). But if you are interested in anything, please email me
at ferretfriend25@yahoo.com and I will put you on my list for the catalogue once I make one.
Thanks SO much!!!

Audrey S.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The sale is likely being used to get more people onto κατασκευή e-shop the 3DS eShop for the great selection of new games hitting the service this spring.