Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hey!!

Hey everyone!!
How is life? Mine is doing great! Not much happening...
Do you like Rascal Flatts? I do!! They are awesome!!



I hope you like that widget and I hope it didn't come out a big mess. If it did, I will fix it soon. lol. :)
I am getting really really extremely excited for Christmas!! It is amazing how fast the year has gone by. It seems just the other day me and dad where swimming in our neighborhood pool.
Really, it seems like it went by a whole lot faster than what it did a couple years ago. I have a wish list for Christmas online. It is at http://www.wishlistr.com/ferretfriend. Wishlistr.com is an awesome website. You can make a wish list for ANY occasion, and you can add ANYTHING you want to it! And you can put up pretty backgrounds to go with the occasion you need it for!! It is soo fun to make too. My mom and dad are going to get a Wii for the family for Christmas!! I really can't wait. I love Wii's. They are so fun. I like Guitar Hero too. It is a fun game for all the consoles. Today and tomorrow will be the last days probably this year that are "perfect". Tomorrow's high is sopposed to be 73 degrees. And today was pretty close. But the next days after that will be like 43 degrees for a high. BRRRR!!! lol. I hope you all are having a good time reading my blog. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you like and enjoy my blog, POST A COMMENT!
I love making new friends, and I love it to know that someone is reading it! lol. Ta ta for now everyone!

Audrey S.

No comments: